Hidden Behind My Mask of Gold and Lace Jun 16, 2015 1:51:17 GMT
Post by Suzuran "Suzu" Murasaki on Jun 16, 2015 1:51:17 GMT
Suzuran "Suzu" Murasaki
athletic - hidden - friendly - secretive
One of the new Hostesses in Ouran's infamous Host Club, Suzu is a friendly first year with a spunky side. One of a set of twins, her sister being Shiroyuri, she's the spunkier of the two. Desperate to impress the older students she looks up to, Suzu strives for perfection, but her impatience tends to get in the way. Secretly working as the masked idol, Phantom Song, Suzu has forgotten that following your dreams isn't always a bad thing. Afraid of becoming like her mother, Suzu struggles to balance her secret job, her home life, and her school life.
Suzu tries to make friends with everyone. She's certainly friendly and open enough, but there seems to be part of her she's closed off from the world.
- Kai Ohime - Suzu's classmate and one of the people she's seen with the most, Suzu loves Kai's bubbly personality and finds her to be adorable.
- Crystal Emmerson - Suzu really looks up to Crystal in that she can not only balance her personal life, but works hard to help her grandmother. Suzu hopes to be as responsible and mature as Crystal one day.
- Shiro Yamamoto - A fellow Hostess who shares Suzu's love for video games, though Suzu prefers old school games to the current ones. They do have a few games they gush over and Suzu's even considered trying to cosplay with Shiro.
- Kagami Ohime - While Kagami scares Suzu at times, she likes to think of Kagami as a friend, even though the older student doesn't get along with Yuri.
- Treasa "Kage" Munro - Suzu isn't as close with Kage as she is with the other Hostesses, but she admires Kage's resiliance and determination to get past her fears.
- Finn Yamamoto - Suzu's senpai who she admires and looks up to. Suzu aspires to be as confident and open as he is. She also might harbor just the smallest crush on him.
- Suzu is also in the Idol Club with Deedee Yamazaki, Yu-ri Chen, and Scarlet Iwasaki. While she doesn't know the three of them as well as she'd like, she feels that because of her hidden identity, she can't truely be as close to them as she wants to be.
Suzu doesn't really have any enemies, though surely she's bound to make some.
- While Suzu does want to consider Scarlet a friend, she knows Scarlet is seriously trying to figure out who Phantom Song really is and Suzu fears for her secret.
Suzu's never dated before. Idols aren't suppossed to date, sadly.
- Suzu is crushing on Finn Yamamoto, but she knows he's in a relationship with Ryan, and Suzu would never try to get in the way of that.
Come plot with me!
- Suzu is afraid of becoming like her mother, and thus hides the fact that she's working as an idol under the name Phantom Song....but it's highly possible her secret could get out soon.