where the light leads you Jun 11, 2015 21:13:30 GMT
Post by Finn Yamamoto on Jun 11, 2015 21:13:30 GMT
Finn has always had an easy time making friends, and has since early childhood. He's generally kind and supportive, but is also the sort of friend who enjoys teasing you from time to time.
- Spencer Reznik - Finn's best friend, as well as his first. The two of them met in primary school and have been thick as thieves ever since. They both enjoy video games and run a Let's Play channel together, appropriately dubbed Maximum Volume after their loud tendencies. They share an inordinate amount of inside jokes.
- Crystal Emmerson - another of Finn's primary school friends. Finn befriended Crystal fairly easily compared to everyone else in school, and made it his job to cheer her up whenever her bullying overwhelmed her. As time wore on, they bonded over things like anime. Finn takes a bit more pleasure in teasing Crystal than he should. He is a regular patron of her family's bakery.
- Matthew Pascoe-Harrison - yet another one of Finn's primary school friends. Finn finds his temper funny but worries that he may suffer a stroke or an aneurysm one day.
- Kenta Yamada - also another one of Finn's primary school friends, and one of his best. Finn, Spencer, and Kenta form a tight three-person #Squad that has yet to break. Pestering Kenta is one of Finn's favourite pastimes (and Kenta certainly makes it easy by being so stuffy and obsessed with weird anime girls.)
- Prim Llewellyn-Mochizuki - Finn's other best friend. The two's main commonalities are their obsessive love for Marina and the Diamonds, skincare, and sweets. They're both quite protective of one another and feel that the other deserves the world and more. Now that Finn's in Japan, they have all the more chances to hang out!
- Scarlett Iwasaki - Finn's younger cousin, and a close friend. They played together often when they were younger, and Finn encouraged Scarlett to take up music. Because of their age difference, Finn is highly protective of Scarlett and does his best to look out for her. He can't help but see her as the preschooler he first met when he was little; the idea of her being even slightly more grown up is disturbing to him.
- Suzu Murasaki - a new acquaintance of Finn's. Specifically, she's his "adorable, precious kouhai~!" He'd been helping her hone her performance abilities, especially when it comes to her guitar playing. Finn mainly relishes in the attention Suzu showers him with. It builds his ego and makes him powerful.
- Ethan Blake - another of Finn's cousins…? He thinks. He isn't completely sure, but he thinks Ethan is nice all the same! Ethan reminds Finn the slightest bit of Ryan, so of course Finn feels the need to help him out when he can!
- Finn is familiar with Deedee Yamazaki, Souta Maeda, Yu-ri Chen, and Flick Ellis through club activities and/or mutual friends, but doesn't know them quite so well - though he'd like to!
OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN
Finn isn't naturally inclined toward making enemies. He likes everyone, or at least treats them cordially! He tends to avoid those he truly dislikes.
- Ageha Okamoto - the most terrifying person Finn has ever met. He doesn't understand why she hates him so much. He tries to avoid getting on her bad side since she told him her red lipsticks are made from the blood of all of Ryan's exes.
- Kage Munro - (possibly?) dislikes Finn more than he dislikes her. He's friendly with her, but finds her the slightest bit annoying and slightly more intimidating. After all, she has those tiny knives all over her person, and she aimed one at him once… and then threatened him once she learned he and Ryan were dating… but she's Crystal's girlfriend and Ryan's friend, so he tries to be nice!
OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN ● OPEN
Thanks in part to his good looks, Finn's had quite a few romantic partners. He greatly enjoys being in relationships.
- Ryan Yang - Finn's datemate! They have been together since the middle of their first year at Ouran's high school. It's something of an open secret among those who know them. Finn adores Ryan, and especially adores letting everyone know how much he adores Ryan; he'll take any chance he can to talk about how wonderful and adorable he thinks Ryan is, regardless of how many times someone's heard it or if they care to hear it. The two of them enjoy video games, anime, and eating ridiculous amounts of sugar—among lots of other things!
Come and plot with me~ ♥
- Wicked's coming up! I've got to be prepared for it!
- I'm worried for Ryan…
deltra of gangnam style